Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Subject Matter: Papers should give new facts, new methods, experimental results or important conclusions about design, processes, techniques, construction, operation, maintenance, safety or related subjects.
- Title: Not more than ten words may be used.
- Heading and Subheadings: Several headings (subheadings, if needed), should be used throughout the text to divide subject matter into its important, logical parts.
- Length of Manuscript: Length of manuscript (even number of pages) should not exceed 10 pages.
- Number of Figures: A well balanced paper contains approximately two illustrations for each 1.000 words.
- Referencing of Figures: All illustrations must be sequential marked by a figure number and called out in the text, by figure number.
- Photographs: Photographic prints should be clear and sharp, with glossy finish.
- Line Drawings, Graphs, etc.: Do not submit poor reproductions. Use at least resolution of 300 dpi for figures, graphs, photographs, illustrations etc.
- Standard Terminology, Symbols, Trade names, etc.: Terms and definitions standardized by the American Welding Society must be used.
Papers accepted for publication become the copyrighted property of the Annals of "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Fascicle XII, Welding Equipment and Technology. No part of the publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, except in limited quantities for the non-commercial purposes of scientific or educational advancement, without permission in writing from the Editorial Board.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.