Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The number of pages should be at least four and not exceeding ten
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
All rights are reserved for this publication, which is copyright according to the Romanian law of copyright. Excepting only any fair dealing for the purpose of the private study, research, review, comment and criticism, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electrical, electronic, optical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior express permission of the copyright owners.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.