Copyright an Licensing Policy
By submitting a paper for publication in this Annals the co-authors of the paper will be required to sign a Publication Agreement, wherein they warrant and agree to the following conditions:
- That the work has not been published before in the form in which it has been submitted to the Journal and it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere;
- That its publication has been approved by all the co-authors;
- That the co-authors agree to indemnify the publishers of the Journal against the consequences of publishing the paper;
- That the author(s) grant the publisher the following rights:
- An irrevocable non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, right to publish, reproduce, republish, transmit, sell, distribute and otherwise use the Work in electronic and print editions of the publication and in derivative works throughout the world, in all languages, and in all media now known or later developed.
- An irrevocable non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, right to create and store electronic archival copies of the Work, including the right to deposit the Work in open access digital repositories.
- An irrevocable non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, right to license others to reproduce, translate, republish, transmit and distribute the Work under the condition that the Authors are attributed (Currently this is carried out by publishing the Work under a Creative Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International - CC BY-NC 4.0).
"Dunarea de Jos University" of Galati owns all copyrights for all the materials published in the journal.
Annals of "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Fascicle XI- Shipbuilding do not allow the authors to retain the copyright or the right to publish.
While the material contained in this Annals is believed to be true and accurate, neither the authors, the editors nor the publishers can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that occur. The editors and publishers make no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the material contained in the Annals.
The submitted manuscripts must meet the following requirements:
(1) the content falls within the scope of the journal,
(2) the manuscripts follow the editorial policy and the procedural guidelines of the journal,
(3) the manuscripts do not contain an unacceptable level of overlap with other works that are already published or in press.
A manuscript may be rejected without additional review for one of the above listed reasons, and the corresponding author will be notified.